Special Education Needs
Special Needs Co-ordinator (SENCO) – mrs e nichols
We offer a range of provision for our students to help make sure that all of our students are successful, such as:
- Teaching Assistants placed in department areas to provide an additional presence in the classroom.
- One to one support with students as required.
- Morning Groups providing extra tuition in Reading and Spelling.
- Intervention Groups, to support students in their examination preparations.
- Special examination arrangements.
- Homework support.
- A friendly face and listening ear, before school, at break time and during lunchtime.
Our SEN Policy and SEN Report can be found here.
Click here to view an Evaluation of a Pre-Transition Parent Partnership Meeting held by our SENCo.