A Level Results Day
Find out more here.....
Students at Sir Christopher Hatton Academy are today receiving their A level results which will enable them to continue their fantastic journey onwards.
Mr N Salisbury and Mr A Mitchell, Co-Principals of Sir Christopher Hatton said ‘The staff of Sir Christopher Hatton Academy would like to congratulate all students on their hard work, focus and determination over the last two years. The 2020 Year 13 cohort will be much missed by all, they have worked with great dedication and contributed widely to the whole academy. We wish them all the very best as they prepare for their future endeavours’
100% of students who applied for a place at University have been successful, with more than a third of these obtaining a place at the prestigious Russell Group of Universities. A number of students are commencing Apprenticeships which includes a placement at Unilever.
Notable students include:
- Jonathan Davies will be studying Engineering at Cambridge University
- Maria Minnone will be studying Bio Chemistry at Imperial College London
- Yassin Moktadir will be studying Mathematics at UCL
- Jackie Oketch will be studying Medicine at Keele University
- Krutika Patel will be studying Economics at Warwick University
- Nika-Kare Pierre will be studying Medical Sciences at Exeter University
- Angelo Rosu will be studying Mathematic Physics at Nottingham University
- Daniel Rowley will be commencing missionary work overseas
- Jake Stevens will be studying Drama at Royal Holloway University
- Ibrahim Zaheer will be studying Mathematical Computation at UCL
- Hussain Ahmed will be studying Business Management at Aston University.
Sir Christopher Hatton Academy Remote Open Evenings will be held as follows:
Monday 5th and Tuesday 6th October 2020
Places will be reserved via Eventbrite full details will be made available on the Academy website www.hattonacademy.org.uk from Monday 14th September.
Wednesday 4th November 2020