We are pleased to announce our new homework and communication system – Edulink One
Edulink One has replaced Frog for homework from the start of this term. Your child already has a login to access Edulink One and logins for parents and guardians will be distributed shortly.
They will be coming home with your children over the next two weeks, along with information on how to access Edulink One from the website and by Android and iOS apps.
Some of the features of Edulink One that we believe you will find useful are:
- An easy to use interface
- Access to your child’s reports
- Access to letters sent home
- Access to your child’s homework
- Access to your child’s exam timetable
- Access to your child’s lesson attendance
- Messages from the academy and contact with the academy
- Report absence due to illness
Look out for your login details over the next two weeks. We welcome your comments and hope that you find the system easy to use and useful in communicating with the academy about your child. Should you experience any issues with Edulink One, please contact me at email@example.com
Mr C. Rawlinson